Happy Christmas!

Saturday, December 24, 2016


I've had bloggers block! Which is one of the reasons I haven't written for a while. It's been a bit of of a crazy time with a lot of work and play, there have been some sad losses in the cf and transplant communities, I've had a few health issues, my phone broke and so I've had a lot on my plate. I went to get checked out at Harefield as I'd had some bad lung/back pain, and hadn't felt great. Thankfully my lungs are all good (can't say how grateful I am) and I'm quite anaemic which is why I'm so tired and have struggled to keep up with a hectic schedule but I'm very lucky to be home, well and with support to help me get everything done. 

I'm at home for Christmas which I'm looking forward to, and then off to Dublin for a few days which again I'm looking forward to if slightly trepidatiously because of the fatigue. 

Anyway the reason I'm putting up a post is to wish all my wonderful readers a very happy Christmas however you are spending it. Remember that Christmas is just another day, don't feel the need to do or be anything other than yourself. Wishing you all love light and bundles of love. 
Here are a few photos of things making me feel all Christmassy, hope they make you feel it too! 


Xxxxx

















You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe