#30daysofblogging Day 9: Park Life

Friday, March 13, 2020

My last post seemed to get quite a big response which was odd as I felt a bit nervous posting but I’m glad I did.


So as I explained, as there is still no useful advice from the government on how the elderly and those with health conditions should be dealing with Covid, we are having to decide what we are comfortable with as individuals. For me, I don’t want to fully self isolate too quickly, this could go on for months yet and that could mean me being stuck in my house for all that time when if I had not acted so quickly I could have another few weeks doing certain things outside these 4 walls. That said, anyone can be carrying these germs, anything you pick up could have just been handled by someone with Covid 19, we are not at all sure how it’s transmitted yet. Therefore, most outings feel super risky right now. 

So while still assessing on a daily basis I feel happy to keep up outings in open spaces. One of the only places I’ll go is to the local parks. I wrap up warm, am not near other people, we are all outside in the fresh air and I get to have a change of scene without any physical contact in a low risk environment. Plus I get to see other dogs and animals which are way better than people anyway. 

Being out in nature really boosts my mood too, seeing the spring flowers, the ducks and geese in the lake, green everywhere and crisp cold air. I’ve also got some bloody amazing photos if I do say so myself! The goose hissing below was hissing at my dog Lucky because he got a bit close! Hope you enjoy some of the shots I took.















Xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe