1) donated to charity and held the door open for someone who struggled to walk.
2) bought my mum some flowers and gave money to someone collecting for charity
3) sent some pretty cards to friends who needed cheering up.
4) took homemade cookies for my drama group
5) treated my doggy to a new chew and donated to comic relief.
6) I bought tea and a brownie for a homeless guy on a freezing miserable day. By far my favourite so far.
7) I forgave the dog for scratching me, made my nephew his favourite cheesecake and bought him and his sister some sweets.
8) signed my dad up to eBay and PayPal.
9) said thank you to someone who has helped me with flowers, cookies and a card.
10) today I am donating to a friends just giving page and due to popular demand from Facebook I am being kind to myself while I'm not feeling so good watching a film and having a bit of a rest. Being a bit kinder to myself keeps coming up so maybe I'll incorporate it a bit more despite feeling it's a bit of a cop out ;)
This sounds kind of corny but, as someone who has been there, when you look back on your life at the end you will be happy to know you made a difference, it's what will matter. You will also remember those who stuck by and were kind to you. So let's all make the world a little nicer, do something nice for someone today, it doesn't have to cost you but make someone smile! Xxxxx