Birthday!

Sunday, April 26, 2020


So a lot of people, many of whom are very kind strangers, have been asking about my birthday this year. My birthday is May 5th and I’m going to be honest it won’t be the best of birthdays by the look of it. We are still in lockdown so no family visits, my body decided to grow cancer in multiple spots leading to a diagnosis of incurable cancer. I may be starting treatment or having a procedure that day,who can say at this point. And in the back of my mind it could be my last birthday.

There are no presents I really need or want and my family and close friends will have those covered. In honesty I have way too much stuff and aiming to clear a lot of it so I can enjoy more space and a less cluttered environment which I’m going to be in a lot. So while you don’t get a bigger fan of cards and parcels through the door than me, it does seem a bit silly this year. 

I would love to be going out and making memories but who knows when that will be possible again but otherwise I’m good with what I have.
Unless I get sucked into online shopping and then have to literally squish things into drawers and cupboards.

Since I had so many asking, I thought that it was bizarre that I don’t need anything but in these crazy times so many do. The NHS is crying out for help and everyday charities are missing out on the events they usually run and The funds they usually get yearly. This has huge knock on effects, for example a huge chunk of cancer research work has been stopped. That will have knock on effects for thousands over the next few years. We are storing up a tonne of extra medical things to be dealt with further down the line, cases put off until this crisis is over. There is no way that Covid victims aren’t going to have any lasting issues from their illness that will need further respiratory or physio treatment.

So I have set up a fundraiser for my birthday. I picked 4 charities close to my heart and if (IF) you would like to donate the cost of a card for my birthday it will genuinely be the best gift you could get me.

Now, please don’t feel obliged in any way to donate. I mean it. A message somewhere is. Ore than enough. I know everyone is asking for something everywhere at the moment and you can’t possibly support every one. It is completely up to anyone individually if you want to donate, you’ve bought a gift, you sent a card, you wanted to do nothing at all; no one is judging you! I want to make that very clear and no one to feel pressured.

That said I have set up a page and if you would like to look, here it is. https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-portal/fundraiserPage?pageId=1166179

Each charity will get a percentage amount

The Royal Marsden: obvious why but they run a patient fund which does a lot of leading cancer research and pays for equipment. The hospital are currently dealing with other cancer centres I. London to ensure least interruption to treatment. They will also have a flood of patients and new cases after Covid ends.

Harefield Hospital: They will always be uppermost in my heart, a small hospital who do amazing things and perform miracles behind its walls.  Currently dealing with normal transplant issues, they also have Covid wards and have split their ICU into Covid and non Covid. They are a centre with vast respiratory knowledge and my own consultants are using their skills to help fight Covid. I could cry at their bravery. Despite all this extra work, they are determined that their transplant patients aren’t left to their own devices and treated as they would usually be.

Post pals: A small charity that I’ve been involved with for years. Check out their work. Fundraising is less so they will struggle to take disabled kids and their families away on excursions and provide the brilliant level of happy post and support that they strive to.

Saint Francis Hospice: the hospice looking after me. They offer great local support and helped me through my first terminal diagnosis pre Transplant. Hospice’s do incredible work taking the heat off the NHS and supporting their patients to keep them out of hospital. Again, they are self funded and will suffer a lot with reduced funds this year.

So that’s all the info and if you would like to/ can support please do otherwise please don’t worry you have enough going on to deal with right now! 

Love to all, stay safe! 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Goodbye Tor. I'm so very sorry to hear of your death. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-boyfriend dumped me 8months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me .I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. once again thank you Dr Godday you are truly talented and gifted. Email: Goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com is the only answer. he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man contact +19194956404 - WHATSAPP ONLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello friends,I am ALISHA ROSS, This is my testimony on how my ex lover come back to me..i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to ZUMA ZUK solution home for bringing back my lover who left me for almost 2 year,i feel like my life is completely over, so one day as i was searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my lover back, Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about how ZUMA ZUK help to restore relationship back,so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called ZUMA ZUK and explain my problems to him,and he cast spell love spell luckily within 24 hours my lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and be begging me to accept him back and will are living together and happily married, I am the happiest woman on earth today because ZUMA ZUK has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine, contact him. Email spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com Call or Whats App +15068001647

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain CANCER,Blood Cancer,Prostate CancerDiabetes, Men/Woman Infertility
    Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Lottery Spell,Copd,Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, EpilepsyHpv,Weak Erection,Wart RemoverCold Sore,  Coeliac disease,Alzheimer's diseaseArthritis,Asthma,Allergic  Asthma. Here His Contact E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe