30 days of me

Friday, February 28, 2020






Well hello.

It’s been ages. Not all bad but not all good either.
There have been many times when I’ve wanted to write but just haven’t had the words or the energy or have felt I needed to give a full explanation and haven’t let processed the whole thing myself yet let alone known how to explain it to others.

Anyway, I have really wanted to get back to blogging and desperately need some structure in my life (we’ll get onto that eventually). So inspired by a friend who is also going through similar issues and decided to make a YouTube video every day for 30 days, I’m going to attempt something similar.

I need the discipline to hopefully get back on the blog band wagon, so I’m going to try and write regularly, too much pressure to be tied to every day, so hopefully most days but sometimes every other day, or even every couple ‘god forbid’. I’m not sure what I’m going to be writing about. I want to give you some updates on what’s been going on. Maybe talk about some issues or ideas I have. I’m also open to hear what you would like to read about if you have anything you’d desperately like to see. 

Some days might be full blog posts, others just a few lines but it’s the commitment I’m trying for. 

And so let the 30 day  blogathon commence! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe