Infusions and endoscopes and colonoscopies... oh my!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

I think Dorothy got the better end of the deal with lions and tigers and bears but hey, you can't win them all! 


So as promised I made you a vlog! I have no idea if anyone will make it to the end (or even watch at all) but please give it a go if for nothing else it's taken hours of my life!!! 

Tests are over for the time being, but spoiler alert nothing was as bad as I thought it would be. The worst part was the hunger. So much in fact that it got me thinking about this was a 4 day thing for me but for a lot of people, not being able to afford to eat regularly all the time. Puts it in perspective. So once I was able to eat on Monday I came home and donated to The Trussell Trust, a food bank charity that supports those who need it. 






So please watch and let me know what you think. I promise there's nothing graphic in there! 

Xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe