Daily Gratitude

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Just a very quick blog to let you know I'm still alive and haven't gone completely crazy yet! That said from Friday until Monday I'm on a liquid only diet and a shit tonne of laxatives (excuse the pun!) so sanity might take a dip then! 


Anyway to help me lately I've been trying to do daily gratitude. Basically as it says on the box. I think everyone actually does this subconsciously or not but to actually give thought to it for a few minutes each day is really nice. You're thinking on your blessings and realising the good things in life, can't be bad can it?! 
 
So I thought I'd share my list today, it's by no means extensive but I try to limit to 5ish things. 

1) I'm grateful for my parents who are incredible and constantly help and support me. 

2) I'm grateful for Lucky dog who always gives me love and hugs when I need them and makes me smile even if I'm crying.

3) I'm grateful I can breathe easily.

4) I'm grateful for the sunshine warming my skin.

5) I'm grateful for the breakfast I just ate so I'm not hungry and because it tasted delicious. 

6) I'm grateful to be able to see and hear and touch and taste.

7) I'm grateful for this lovely cup of tea I'm drinking.


So there you go! Not groundbreaking things but it's nice to acknowledge them and be thankful. 
What are you thankful for today? 
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe