We might win an award!

Thursday, June 06, 2019

Hello, 


Apologies for shocking lack of blog action. My next blog will be a sum up of what’s been happening but in a sentence, chronic chronic fatigue, every conceivable scan, hospital visits, fasting, scopes and waiting about sums it up. I want to start regular blogging so much and I have so many ideas for posts it’s just waiting for life to get a bit less scary and stressful which I’m hoping it should be very soon. 

Anyway, this wasn’t what I wanted to write first in the list of posts I have waiting to be written but it is time sensitive so it got priority.

I love this blog. Even if I don’t get to write as often as I’d like, I think about it and ideas etc a LOT of the time. I enjoy writing, sharing, connecting with my readers and I find it immensely cathartic. I’m very proud of my little blog and I have big hopes for it going forward,

That is why I am very honoured that it has been nominated and shortlisted for a health award! We are in the Best chronic Illness and Recovery category (yes we are best at having chronic illness 😂). It means so much to me to be nominated and even more shortlisted. You can vote for Past the Point of No return or in any of the categories by clicking this link. One vote per person (however many categories you want but only once if that makes sense) and voting ends June 24th. I wanted to post here about it to say a huge thank you to everyone who nominated and most of all anyone who has read once or on every single post. I’m not going to be super gooey but know that your support and love mean a real lot to me.

Anyway, if you would like to vote please do and thank you!i genuinely don’t think we’ll win (votes are only 30% of the decision) but let’s give it a good shot! https://fab1.typeform.com/to/hYlOD1

New post coming very soon hopefully by the weekend xxx

PS I’m not being weird referring to ‘us’ and ‘we’ but I feel like my readers are part of the blog! I mean without you it might as well be me writing in a locked diary?! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe