I'm back!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sorry for going AWOL on you dear blog!

I have been struggling to finish current uni work and made a deal with myself (probably the first sign of madness) that I wasn't allowed to blog until essays were finished. So for those of you that are interested, my first course is now finished but I wont know if I have passed for another few months. I have just finished essay 4 of 7 for my second course, and the next one is due in 3 weeks so not much of a rest there!

Apart from that, I'm pretty much the same as usual. My stomach has been misbehaving lately, leaving me feeling and being very sick. This isn't unusual for me, just not particularly nice.

I am very much looking forward to the awards, they are just a week away now. It seems like it is going to be a fantastic night, which I will blog about in detail.


This isn't a very long blog because I'm finding it quite hard to put what I want to say next into words. Its not particularly imporatant or anything but its just not sounding right and is making me frustrated! I'll leave it there for now and write again when I feel I can get it right.

Hope your all ok xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey!!
    there you are!

    its not madness that you set yourself tests/limits! its sensible

    glad you finished one essay, and can have a tiny breather

    im soo looking forward to watching awards too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunni I'll know where to come for some essay help then eh!!!

    I'm getting a bit excited about the awards, its nice when you can dig your family and say 'I know her you know' :D

    Hope the damn tummy starts behaving.

    (((HUGS)))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe